This page will get a lot more substantial when I have time to take photographs of everything. In the meantime, rather than leave it blank, here’s a brief list of everything that I use to brew:
- Electric Stovetop (yes, they are powerful enough!)
- 19L Buckingham Stainless Stockpot (modified with a tap and hop strainer, details to come with pictures).
- An offcut of a voile curtain, with an elastic strap.
- A DIY copper immersion chiller made from 5m of 10mm copper pipe and some hose pipe.
- A variety of plastic fermenting buckets, and one glass carboy
- Some DIY temperature controlled waterbaths to keep fermentation temperature steady.
- 5L mini-kegs or bottles.
- Usual sundries like hydrometer, thermometer, paddles, syphons.
I’m currently gathering together the parts for a small scale HERMS build using an electric kettle and a small solar pump too. That’s almost there, so hopefully details and a how-to will be appearing soon!